The city of Brookhaven is holding two Stakeholder Meetings to discuss the future of the Ashford Dunwoody Road corridor and wants your input.
As one of the first steps in the Ashford Dunwoody Road Corridor Study, the city of Brookhaven is hosting two open-house style meetings to present project information and solicit input on issues, opportunities, and your vision for how to improve the corridor for all users.
The open-house style meetings will take place on Monday, March 21, and Wednesday, March 23, from 4 to 7 p.m.. All citizens and stakeholders are invited to come by at any time during those hours on either date. You may attend either meeting since the agenda will be the same for both.
Stakeholder Meeting #1
Monday, March 21, 4-7 p.m.
Marist School – Ivy Street Center
3790 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Stakeholder Meeting #2
Wednesday, March 23, 4-7 p.m.
St. Martin’s Episcopal School
3110-A Ashford Dunwoody Road
The city of Brookhaven is studying Ashford Dunwoody Road between I-285 and Peachtree Road. The purpose of the study is to develop a vision for a multimodal corridor that:
- Serves the needs of all users of the corridor
- Is harmonious with existing development and future growth along the corridor
- Minimizes negative impacts to property owners and neighborhoods along the corridor
- Is cost-effective and implementable
- Has broad community support from citizens, stakeholders, and other partners
For more information, email ADCorridorStudy@brookhavenga.gov.
Ann Marie Quill